Please read the information below (click each heading to expand).
STEP 1: Obtain a PowerSchool Access ID and Access Password
- Your child(ren)'s school may have already emailed a PowerSchool Access ID and Access Password for each child to you. However, if you have not received the information yet, you can contact the school to acquire it.
Click here for school contact information.
- The PowerSchool Access ID and Access Password for at least one child is required during the parent account creation process to link that child to your parent account. Additional children can be linked during the creation process or at a later date.
STEP 2: Create a parent account using the WEB VERSION of PowerSchool
STEP 3: Complete the Appropriate Use Agreement for EACH Child
STEP 4: Install and Sign-in to the PowerSchool Mobile APP
STEP 5: Navigating the PowerSchool Parent Portal/Mobile APP
- View Assignments in the Mobile APP
- View Class Outcomes (Standards) for Elementary and Jr. High CTF courses in the Mobile APP
- Set Up Notifications in the Mobile APP
- Resolve the Recent Sync Issues with the PowerSchool Mobile APP
Accessible Features for Parents - PowerSchool Mobile APP vs. Web Browser